As A Project
As A Business
As An Individual
Dedicated to making the world a better place
One Health Organisation shares your vision of a healthier world, and offers unique opportunities to existing, established or budding health ventures through our Health Ventures Program. Through this initiative, community projects in the Health and wellness space can focus on delivery whilst being mentored and supported at an organisational level.
“OHO has helped launch our dreams into reality. They have surpassed all expectations and are such a pleasure to work with. We at MyKids Australia, hope to have a long and prosperous relationship with One Health Organisation whereby we change the world together one step at a time.”
– Tammy Sooveere, MyKids Project Manager
By way of partnership with OHO, community initiatives like yours, can channel their passion and skills directly into their community and projects, whilst being supported in the following ways:
- Strategic advice and mentoring
- Access to supplies and donations from OHO’s business partners
- Extension of OHO’s legal and taxation status (eg DGR status)
- Receiving national media, internet and social media exposure
- Access to micro-financing, community H.E.L.P grants and interest-free loans
- Online donations platform to make fundraising easier and automatically tax-deductible
- Assistance with the recruitment of volunteers
- Advocacy and representation to industry, government and the United Nations
- Access to specialised policy and procedural infrastructure
- A broad range of strategic organisational advice
To find out how One Health Organisation can support your work, contact our Head Of Projects Stephanie Barlow on Stephanie@onehealthorganisation.orgClick Here
TO OHO OR ONE OF OUR PROJECTS
WITH OHO OR ONE OF OUR PROJECTS
DONATE to OHO or one of our projects
THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY
You are investing in a positive future.
Financial donations to one health and our projects directly address inequity in the world and increase the number of people with access to services they need most – and on a planet with over seven billion people and counting, we’ve either got each other’s backs or we’ve got nothing!
Universal Duty of Care
It is to inspire others by your example.
We live in times that are unlike any that have gone before; we stand at the threshold of unparalleled change.
The Universal Duty of Care (UDOC) is a proclamation asserting the’s commitment to honouring their connection and responsibility to others and their environment. It signifies the emergence of the global citizen signatory